Report a Claim
Aspire Claims Services, is dedicated to settling your claims quickly, fairly and accurately. Time is an essential function of any claims adjudication process, so as soon as you can safely report a claim, please complete the claims form to begin the claims process.
You will need to answer a series of necessary questions about the incident surrounding your claim. To expedite this process and get your claim moving faster, please have as much of the following information prepared in advance of completing the form:
- Policy number
- Name, address and phone number for all parties involved in the accident
- Year, make, model and license plate of the vehicles involved
- Facts surrounding the claim, including date, time and location
- Police report number and name of the police agency
- Extent of injuries of all parties involved
- Area of damage on the involved vehicles
- Location of vehicles if not drivable
- Name, address and phone number for any witnesses
Once your claims information is submitted, a claims adjuster will be assigned to resolve your claim, guide you through the process and answer any questions you might have. Purchased coverages will determine the actions of the adjuster and the outcome of the claim.
Remember to protect your vehicle from further damage.
P.O. Box 870
Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91729
FRAUD WARNING – Pursuant to California Insurance Code Section 1879.2:
For the your protection California law requires the following to appear on this form. Any person who knowingly presents false or fraudulent information to obtain or amend insurance coverage or to make a claim for the payment of a loss is guilty of a crime and may be subject to fines and confinement in state prison.
FRAUD NOTICE – Pursuant to Arizona Revised Statute 20-466.03:
For your protection Arizona law requires the following statement to appear on this form. Any person who knowingly presents a false or fraudulent claim for payment of a loss is subject to criminal and civil penalties.