Aspire General Insurance Services, a leading non-standard, CA auto insurance provider is seeking a talented and motivated Salesperson for the position of Southern CA Marketing Manager. This position performs essential functions for the company. If you thrive on challenge, possess high energy, & want to excel, you are the candidate we want! Competitive pay plus Benefits,401K and PTO! Apply now!
- Execute company’s marketing strategies and plans with quantitative targets
- Develop, communicate and monitor regional growth strategies and goals
- Excellent communication skills
- Clear understanding of insurance industry practices and standards
- Resolution of a variety of agency issues and maintains closeness to the market through agency visits, participation in agency meetings and professional endeavors
- Establish and monitor profitability goals and objectives for the independent agents
- Responsible for overall production generated and meeting or exceeding annual company growth goals
- Provide consistent and effective communication to management regarding sales progress, forecasts and results
- Maintain and build upon market analysis defining the total market, company market share, competitor market share and available market share by product line
- Communicate and make recommendations regarding major changes in the industry, competitor practices, best practices and continuous improvement
- Three plus years’ experience as a Field Marketing Representative with non-standard independent agents in the property and casualty insurance industry or similar experience.
- Current knowledge of and established relationships with non-standard independent agency owners and trade association organizations in the state.
- California experience required.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication and negotiation skills are required
- Must be open to business travel as determined by the needs of the business.
Salary Range: $65k – $80k annual
Only well-qualified candidates need apply
*Equal Employment Opportunity Employer