Aspire General Insurance Services, a leading non-standard, CA auto insurance provider is seeking candidates for the position of Print Production Assistant 1 This position performs essential functions for the company. If you thrive on challenge, possess high energy, & want to excel, you are the candidate we want! Competitive pay plus Benefits,401K and PTO! Apply now!
Under direction of the Department Manager, the Print Production Assistant will be responsible in performing clerical duties for various departments, including filing, scanning, faxing, mailing, photocopying, and coordinating with Mail Room on shipments. Schedule, route, organize, and archive all assigned print production projects and ensure that jobs are completed on schedule. Maintain and update project tracking in the production database
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Consults with various personnel on the printing, and/or mail services needed;
- Able to demonstrate ability to send and receive emails, find, open and save documents and files, perform data entry, send documents to pre-configured printer;
- Strong attention to quality and visual details; highly organized; ability to multi task and prioritize around tight deadlines;
- Accuracy and attention to detail is a must. Team player with a can do attitude to learn new skills when required;
- Other duties as assigned;
SKILL AND EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS:
- 1+ years’ experience in print production or in a related area;
- Familiar with Microsoft Office; ability to use Internet and adapt to new software programs and changes in technology;
- Ability to set priorities and perform multiple tasks.
- Assist in the completion of printing requests and other jobs as assigned.
- Assist in the maintenance of printing equipment
- Assist in maintaining statistical records of work completed.
- Valid Class B or C license;
- 3 years verifiable driving experience;
- DMV/MVR record with 2 or less moving violations;
- Excellent customer service skills, reliable, and ability to work independently required.
- Ability to understand and follow simple oral and written instructions.
- Mechanical aptitude.
- Ability to provide careful attention to detail and error free and neat work.
- Interest in and willingness to learn print production skills.
- Ability to learn assigned tasks readily.
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to maintain and foster cooperative and courteous working relationships with co-workers and supervisors.
- Keyboarding and filing ability.
- This is a non-exempt position which complies with alternative work schedule when applicable;
- This position may require mandatory overtime as deemed appropriate by management;
- The office is that of a highly technical company supporting a paperless environment;
- Travel may be required;
- Loading, unloading, or assisting in loading and unloading truck;
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to occasionally lift and/or move up to 75 lbs.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $13.00 per hour