Aspire General Insurance Services is looking for a Personal Lines Policy Processor to join our enthusiastic team of professionals. This position performs essential functions for the company. If you thrive on challenge, possess high energy, & want to excel, you are the candidate we want! Competitive pay plus Benefits and PTO! Apply now!
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBLILITES:
- Compare information from application to criteria for policy reinstatement and approve reinstatement when criteria are met.
- Compose business correspondence for supervisors, managers and professionals.
- Correspond with insured or agent to obtain information or inform them account status or changes.
- Examine letters from policyholders or agents, original insurance applications, and other company documents to determine if changes are needed and effects of changes.
- Modify, update, and process existing policies to reflect any change amount of coverage, or type of insurance.
- Notify insurance agent and accounting department of policy cancellation.
- Process policy cancellation requests within company guidelines.
- Organize and work with detailed office records, maintaining files and/or logs of various projects.
- Process and record new insurance policies and claims.
- Process, prepare, and submit business or government forms.
- Review and verify data, such as age, name, address on insurance applications and policies.
- Transcribe data to worksheets and enter data into computer for use in preparing documents and adjusting accounts.
SKILL AND EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS:
- Experience in the property and casualty insurance industry required
- Strong administrative qualities in back end processing
- Advanced proficiency in MS Excel
- High School diploma or GED required and college degree preferred
- A clear understanding of insurance industry practices, standards and terminology
- Familiar with Microsoft Office; ability to use Internet and adapt to new software programs and changes in technology
Only well-qualified candidates need apply
*Equal opportunity employer.