Aspire General Insurance Services is looking for a Personal Lines Bi-lingual Licensed Customer Service Representative to join our enthusiastic team of professionals. This position performs essential functions for the company. If you thrive on challenge, possess high energy, & want to excel, you are the candidate we want! Competitive pay plus Benefits and PTO! Apply now!
- Analyze questions, concerns from insured’s and/or producers to resolve issues in a timely manner.
- Answer technical questions from on-line brokers and assist them in navigation of system.
- Processes incoming faxes, emails and phone requests, responding promptly and appropriately.
- Solicit additional data from insured’s or producers and explain basis for underwriting determinations.
- Determines reasons for requests for cancellations; follows procedure for retention.
- Perform risk assessment and underwrite new business policies.
- Review, evaluate and issue endorsements.
- Produce grammatically correct and clearly written correspondence including letters, memos, reports and claim file documentation.
- Property and Casualty License preferred
- Bi-lingual (Spanish/English) required
- High School diploma or GED required and college degree preferred
- Two plus years’ in the property and casualty insurance industry a plus
- A clear understanding of insurance industry practices, standards and terminology preferred
- Must be able to pass a background check with the anticipated goal of acquiring and maintaining a current Property and Casualty License with the Department of Insurance.Exceptional written and verbal communication and negotiation skills are required
Only well-qualified candidates need apply
*Equal opportunity employer.