Aspire General Insurance Services, a leading non-standard, CA auto insurance provider is seeking a talented and motivated Salesperson for the position of Central CA Marketing Manager. This territory includes the area north of Kern County and has huge growth potential. This position performs essential functions for the company. If you thrive on challenge, possess high energy, & want to excel, you are the candidate we want! Competitive pay plus Benefits,401K and PTO! Apply now!
Central California Marketing Manager
- Execute company’s marketing strategies and plans with quantitative targets
- Develop, communicate and monitor regional growth strategies and goals
- Excellent communication skills
- Clear understanding of insurance industry practices and standards
- Resolution of a variety of agency issues and maintains closeness to the market through agency visits, participation in agency meetings and professional endeavors
- Establish and monitor profitability goals and objectives for the independent agents
- Responsible for overall production generated and meeting or exceeding annual company growth goals
- Provide consistent and effective communication to management regarding sales progress, forecasts and results
- Maintain and build upon market analysis defining the total market, company market share, competitor market share and available market share by product line
- Communicate and make recommendations regarding major changes in the industry, competitor practices, best practices and continuous improvement
- Three plus years’ experience as a Field Marketing Representative with non-standard independent agents in the property and casualty insurance industry or similar experience.
- Current knowledge of and established relationships with non-standard independent agency owners and trade association organizations in the state.
- California experience required.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication and negotiation skills are required
- Must be open to business travel as determined by the needs of the business.
Only well-qualified candidates need apply
*Equal Employment Opportunity Employer