Aspire General Insurance Services LLC, a leading non-standard, CA auto insurance company is looking for a Marketing Coordinator to join our enthusiastic team of professionals. This position performs essential functions for the company. If you thrive on challenge, possess high energy, & want to excel, you are the candidate we want! Competitive pay plus Benefits and PTO! Apply now!
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Conduct webinar trainings for our brokers;
- Provide technical assistance for uploading and servicing business on our broker system;
- Broker marketing follow-up;
- Prepare and modify documents including correspondence, reports, drafts, memos and emails;
- Provide bi-lingual support to predominately Hispanic brokers;
- Continued cultivation of current company/partner’s Brokers;
- Answer and make outbound calls/emails with customers regarding their inquiries and feedback;
- Scheduling marketing appointments;
- Protect the Aspire General Insurance Services/partners brand and all its interests;
- Assist the Marketing Director and Marketing Representatives;
- Promote and represent Aspire General Insurance Services/partners to the insurance industry;
- Provide general administrative and clerical support including e-mailing, scanning, faxing and copying;
- Other duties as assigned.
SKILL AND EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS:
- Strong marketing administrative qualities:
- Familiar with Microsoft Office; ability to use Internet and adapt to new software programs and
- changes in technology;
- High School diploma or GED required, and college degree preferred;
- A clear understanding of auto insurance industry practices, standards, terminology, and auto rating software systems preferred;
Only well-qualified candidates need apply
*Equal opportunity employer.