Full Job Description
Aspire General Insurance Services, a leading non-standard, CA auto insurance company is looking for a Personal Lines Bi-lingual Licensed Customer Service Representative to join our enthusiastic team of professionals. This position performs essential functions for the company. If you thrive on challenge, possess high energy, & want to excel, you are the candidate we want! Competitive pay plus Benefits, PTO and 401K! Apply now!
- Analyze questions, concerns from insured’s and/or producers to resolve issues in a timely manner.
- Answer technical questions from insureds and/or brokers and assist them in navigation of system.
- Processes incoming email, phone and chat requests, responding promptly and appropriately.
- Solicit additional data from insured’s or producers and explain basis for underwriting determinations.
- Perform risk assessment.
- Review, evaluate and issue endorsements.
- Produce grammatically correct and clearly written correspondence including letters, or memos and file documentation
- Accept Payments over the phone from Customers or Producers.
- Property and Casualty License preferred;
- Bi-lingual (Spanish/English) required;
- High School diploma or GED required and college degree preferred;
- Two plus years’ in the property and casualty insurance industry a plus;
- A clear understanding of insurance industry practices, standards and terminology preferred;
- Must be able to pass a background check with the anticipated goal of acquiring and maintaining a current Property and Casualty License with the Department of Insurance.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication and negotiation skills are required
Multi-tasking skills are required
Only well-qualified candidates need apply
*Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $16.00 per hour
- Paid time off
- 8 hour shift
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- property and casualty insurance: 1 year (Required)