Aspire General Insurance Services LLC, a leading non-standard, CA auto insurance company is looking for a Personal Lines Internal Policy Auditor to join our enthusiastic team of professionals. If you thrive on challenge, possess high energy, & want to excel, you are the candidate we want! Competitive pay plus Benefits and PTO! Apply now!
Under direction of the Department Manager, the Personal Lines Account Specialist Auditor performs the essential functions of the position, which includes but is not limited to Auditing a team of PL Specialists on the service that was provided. Specific service and underwriting responsibilities and knowledge are required in this position. Ensure that the team meets service and underwriting standards and performs essential functions at or above the quality and service standards of Aspire General Insurance Services.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Listening and Auditing Customer Service Calls to ensure Quality Assurance: All processes and disclosures involved in the call are followed, Welcoming, friendly, and professional and clear communication.
- Reviewing and Auditing Customer Service Chats to ensure Quality Assurance: All processes and disclosures involved in the call are followed, Welcoming, friendly, and professional communication and clear proper grammar.
- Complete the appropriate audits Weekly for the assigned representatives and maintain current feedback to report to the management team.
- Audit consistency – Fair and to be kept Private (between Employee, Auditor and Management)
- Back up on Phones daily during Lunch Hour only. Unless we are severely short staffed and need a Back up
- Expected to maintain good Attendance to keep audits current and not fall behind.
- Expected to continue to follow all Aspire processes and disclosures and lead by example.
- Report to leadership as soon there is an awareness of any issues or concerns which may be detrimental to the department or company; recommend policies and procedures to leadership regarding quality issues that may arise.
- Complies with state and federal laws, Department of Insurance criteria, insurance carrier and Aspire General Insurance Services policies, procedures, and work rules.
SKILL AND EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS:
- Current P&C license in the states of CA, MI, TX, WA, OR, NV and AZ. Preferred.
- Ability to manage increased levels of responsibility.
- Strong knowledge of insurance terminology, concepts and coverage and ability to read, analyze and interpret industry periodicals, technical procedures, and governmental regulations.
- Familiar with Microsoft Office; ability to use Internet and adapt to new software programs and changes in technology.
- Ability to set priorities and perform multiple tasks.
- Ability to adapt to a paperless environment.
Only well-qualified candidates need apply
*Equal opportunity employer.