Aspire General Insurance Services is seeking a qualified candidate for the position of Business Systems Analysis, to participate in a number of exciting new initiatives and projects. This position requires an individual who is organized, has demonstrated the ability to multi-task, and can react quickly to changing priorities. The candidate must be able to learn independently, quickly and perform well in a fast-paced environment. In this position, the candidate will have the opportunity to work closely with technical and business partners throughout the organization.
This is a Business Analyst position with a focus on product data and business intelligence and will support a wide range of business initiatives including analytics, reporting and the development of new product capabilities in collaboration with various systems platforms. The position will work closely with IT, Senior Management, Underwriting, Insurance Operations and various other departments.
Competitive pay plus Benefits, 401K and PTO! Apply now!
- Manage and meet user expectations, be a bridge between IT and business community;
- Work with stakeholders to prioritize requirements effectively based on business value, risks and constraints;
- Develop and maintain management, operations and business partner data reports for distribution;
- Play a business analyst role on data quality and consistency projects;
- Supports the implementation of Property & Casualty insurance product strategies and initiatives. Support may require countywide, regional or state system and non-system support for product rate, rule or underwriting changes and similar product projects;
- Provides strategic input and insurance subject matter expertise for systems implementations product related changes (both routine and large-scale projects);
- Analyzes and recommends system and workflow process improvements to the various product processes associated with the full policy life-cycle (acquisition, retention and service etc.);
- Data analysis of various source systems to data and business intelligence applications;
- Elicit, analyze, specify and communicate business, system and implementation requirements. Ensure the requirements are unambiguous and understandable by both business users and solution delivery teams. Ensure that requirements are understood and approved by all stakeholders;
- Manage requirement traceability and changes throughout the project lifecycle;
- Ensure the test strategy and test plans adequately cover the requirements;
- Participate in business and systems requirement sessions;
- Participate in testing and QA work of various inputs to and outputs from the data warehouse and applications;
- Analyzes and understands the impact of recommended product strategies, standards, actions and decisions on all part of the organization and our producer partners;
- Analyzes and understands the impact and interrelationships between property & casualty insurance products coverage’s, pricing and underwriting when making product recommendations and changes to product strategies and standards;
- Regular interaction with IT/Systems, Regulatory Affairs and Claims;
- Learn new technologies relevant to Property & Casualty insurance projects.
SKILL AND EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS:
- 2-5 years as a business analyst, systems analyst and/or product analyst performing the roles and responsibilities listed above.
- Advanced/solid understanding of Property & Casualty insurance business. This includes understanding of products, coverage’s, claims, admitted and surplus lines, underwriting, distribution channels and business/sales centers.
- Leadership, innovation and initiating skills.
- Critical thinking, problem solving and data analysis skills.
- Must have excellent interpersonal, written and oral communication skills.
- Must be team oriented and have excellent collaboration skills.
- Advanced proficiency with MS Word, MS Excel, MS Powerpoint, MS Access, SQL and MS SQL Server,
- Proficiency with C#, NET, Visual Studio, GIT, Azure and Asana.
- Experience in business process and/or data analysis and data profiling.
- Agile and Waterfall methodology
$75,000-$95,000 per year, depending on experience.
Only well-qualified candidates need apply
*Equal Employment Opportunity Employer